Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Free Graphic Wednesday #28

Almost forgot it was Wednesday, but I found a few good images to share with you at the last minute.


motherbaby

Mother & Baby

motherbaby2

A pink & blue bow

ribbonpink





laceroses



crownwings

Crown & wings

crownwings1


birdbasket

Bird & flower basket

Hope you’re having a great week.  I’ll be sharing my kitchen reveal tomorrow or Friday.  Hope you’ll come back by to check out all my hard work. Princess

signature


Here are the rules for using these images.

  • The above images are free and for personal use only they are not for re-sale.
  • International viewers please check the copyright laws for your country.
  • I do research the images to check if they are copyright free to the best of my ability before I share them with you, and because I am providing the graphics for free I am not legally responsible if you use these images and are sued for copyright infringement. It is totally your choice to use or not use the images.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...