Monday, November 21, 2011

What I’m Working on Right Now


Hello everyone after my last post showing what a mess I have I thought I would share a couple of things I am working on now. I’m hoping to finish a few things and make room, but to do that I’d have to quit buying new pieces.  Sigh, I bought something today. Sad smile My own daughter just told me this evening that I need an intervention! Oh well, as long as I’m getting rid of some of it I guess I’m okay.

First, is this very large coffee table I picked up at a resale shop.

lgcoffeetab

At one time it had a really pretty blonde finish but not now.  Pretty sad huh?


lgcoffeetab2

I can not wait for you to see what I do with it! I’m planning  something different than anything I have done so far. Winking smile

Then there is the Drexel buffet I have been talking about. I have been waiting for some paint to come in so I could finish it this is a great, quality, piece of furniture.

014

But it is kind of boring to me you don’t even see the great details on the doors with this finish, but don’t worry I’m taking care of that.  I think you will like it.

And the last piece I am working on right now is this bench.

100_2808

I love the legs and the raised panels across the base.  I plan on adding a cushion to this and can not wait to get started on it.
Oh, if you look closely that is my grandson hamming it up for the camera. lol I did not even know he was there the little sneak. He is six by the way.

Hope you enjoyed this sneak preview.  Happy painting and Happy Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

I can't wait to see how these pieces will turn out. You have a wonderful eye for seeing the potential in projects. Have a blessed Thanksgiving.

AJ @ Happy Misadventures said...

Oh wow I love the coffee table! That's exactly what I've been looking for to make a train table for my kiddo. Love it!

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...