Thursday, July 28, 2011

No One Home Out Pickin!

I'm sorry I haven't been blogging the last few days I've been busy & having trouble with my back.  I know, excuses, excuses....


I've been to some of my favorite spots pickin'! No not peas or beans vintage furniture and home decor. If you think that would be fun it is unless you are in a huge barn with no air conditioning! God bless their hearts I don't know how they keep their business open in Jefferson, Texas during this heat wave and drought we have been having. I was only in their business for about an hour and came out with some great deals but I was also sweating like a pig, shaking all over, and light headed.  So I went to the soda fountain up the street and bought a big root beer float I need something cold with lots of sugar.


That's my excuse for buying it and I'm sticking to it. :-)

I thought I'd share a few of the pieces I picked up in Tennessee with you today since I haven't taken pictures of my new finds yet.


Here is some of the jadite I found and everything in the following pictures is in my booth at King's Antique Mall in Shreveport, Louisiana.


Here are a jelly strainer, old masher, etc....


Hope you have had time to do some pickin' and good luck. 

P. S. I'm still working on my spare room redo.  I have picked up a couple of things to get it started and will share with you soon.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...