Sunday, June 26, 2011

Two of My Best Friends

I'm being lazy today but I thought I would take a minute to share with you two of my best friends.  They are really part of the family and  we don't know what we would do without them.

First is Bo short for Prince Bogart I he loves to chase rabbits & squirrels and watch animal shows on TV. Really!



Next is Radar (named for those ears) we were glad to take him off of a friends hands after her large dog came up with him in his mouth while he was still a puppy! He doesn't watch tv but he'll sit in your lap while you do. lol


By the way they have on their matching Halloween costumes from last year. They glow in the dark. :0

Hope you're having a great weekend.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Love your pups! I have two schnauzers myself. :)

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...